Sunday, March 20, 2022

Poetry publication progress and packing up 'no to war'

 

It was a letterpress kind of Saturday. I have started printing the reverse of my pages for my Daily Words 'poetry' booklet. The words on the sheets printed don't march the titles as the sequence of the pages is all about how the booklet is finally stitched.

The words above are about Hope not Wonder. A few images of the print run of the two sheets set and printed - 25 copies. 





The words in the last image above are about Love. 

We packed some of our NO TO WAR posters on Friday and sent them out into the world.


I will be away from the letterpress studio for a while - the printing of the 'poetry' booklet will be on hold again for a while.

1 comment:

  1. this post reminded me of the days when I used to create "booklets" of information for the libraries where I worked ... having to work out which pages to put where in order to have a rational result ... fun times

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed - it is good to connect with fellow travellers.