Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Autumn house rainbow and early birds

 

One of my joys is seeing rainbows in the house. This seems to be more of a autumn-winter thing when the sun is low and maybe more to the north. Fiona pointed out that a rainbow was falling on some glass art cones on a shelf in our kitchen. After admiring the interaction of rainbow and art I just had to take a few photos.



Morning walks are being done in early morning light these days. My walk is often enhanced by bird calls - birds awakening to the dawn - using human structures to rest and greet the dawn





Fragments of beauty to remind me to be hopeful.

1 comment:

  1. quite remarkable images ... I confess to having quite a hard time working out how the light was interacting with the cones, so I just stopped trying and relaxed into simply appreciating the beauty of them ... and the first bird image was smile-inducing, bringing to mind the old Cat Stevens version of Morning has Broken

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed - it is good to connect with fellow travellers.