Friday, July 26, 2024

Getting there

 

I want to develop my skills in painting wee watercolours of birds before heading to Scotland. As you can see I have finished one of a currawong that was sitting on a post outside our kitchen window (above); and the second is a butcher bird that was sitting on top of a flagpole facing the sunrise - hence the breast bathed in an peach tone (below). Also below is a photo of my getting Megan's assessment of these two works.


I have started a couple more - a wagtail singing on it's tree perch; and a kookaburra sitting on a large dark light shade.



I'm planning to continuing my boat and building watercolours as well as birds in the time we are in Scotland - I think I'm on track.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed - it is good to connect with fellow travellers.