I have finished the two watercolours I started last week as you can see from the opening photo and the one below. Both the bridge and the cottage ruin are located at Latheronwheel Harbour Scotland. The colours of the images are a bit off as they were taken a bit hurriedly.
Progress photos of the work and a couple more of the completed work follow.
Every now and then as artists we need to pause and sort our materials etc. This week I sorted my Daniel Smith watercolours into two tins; and then did new colour swatches to identify which colours were in which tin and on which line. As you can see from the first photo below I had done this in the past; but with new colours it all needed to be done again.
The last photo below is of some of my watercolour paper that I had tested colours on as I worked - bit messy but interesting in their own right. These sheets were discarded to make room in my watercolour art box.










No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments are welcomed - it is good to connect with fellow travellers.