Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Droplets

 


I delete most of the photos from my iPhone once I have uploaded them to the computer and cloud - but there are always a few that I keep to return to from time to time - such as the droplet on two crossed horse hairs in Armadale Scottish Highlands - catching the morning sunlight. 

There are a few themes: droplets, bees, rust, stones etc. These are a few of the droplet photos that I have kept.












A micro droplet nested in a micro blossom - can you see it?

Their refreshing clarity and reflections makes me smile.

3 comments:

  1. the golden third and verdant sixth ... how they appear to contain miniature worlds, rather than mere reflections

    ReplyDelete
  2. P & LA - thanks for visiting and enjoying the droplets. LA - the very clear droplets on a sun filled day do in fact seem to capture miniature worlds - I love that. Peace. B

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed - it is good to connect with fellow travellers.