Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Pausing for hues of purple

 

The theme for the walk this morning was set by the way the sun was enhancing the soft purple of the flowers on our sage bush - below. 

This meant my eyes and mind were opened to the colour - seeing and seeking the true purples, pink-purples and blue-purples (such as the wee flower in the opening photo) as I did my walk. I was amazed at just how much variety there was - that is if you throw in hues of pink-purple ands blue-purple.














A visit to G's orchids house added more to the visual feast.



It just reinforced for me the fact that we see more of what we want to see and/or open ourselves to see when we create the vision in our mind.


3 comments:

  1. so much to see ... it makes such good sense to narrow down the visual menu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi MC and LA - even though it is a mark of my tardiness - at least trying to catch up on responding to comments does give me the opportunity to reassess some of my blog posts - and I do like the blue-purples in this one. LA - you are right - focussing gives a deeper appreciation. MC - there are so many bees to enjoy them. Cheers. B

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed - it is good to connect with fellow travellers.