Sunday, February 20, 2022

Poetic progress and product

 

On Saturday I managed to set and print a couple more double pages for my Daily Words publication - a pamphlet book of seven open form poems including poems about  hope and shine - though the words printed above refer to the word Joy because of the structure of the book. 

Photos below show the sheet set out to create the back to back pages - this all takes a bit of doing.



A couple of photos of proofing and 25 copies of each printed.


Today (Sunday) I focussed on marking up, cutting, grinding and doing a bit of forming of the metal - stages in making 20 leaf-form Tea Caddy Spoons.




This first forming stage was done using a metal form and a polished wood hammer - I taped the edge of the form so it would not mark the back of the metal too badly.


With a bit of luck I will finish these next week.

3 comments:

Comments are welcomed - it is good to connect with fellow travellers.