Friday, April 12, 2024

Post progress

 

Over the last week I have been grabbing a bit of time here and there to add the rusty bits to the three posts that will make up my current post installation.  The rusty bits are mainly going into the niches I cut and chiselled into the posts.

I have set the three post up on a bench and am doing work an all three - ensuring I'm spreading like pieces of metal across the three posts.

Following are some images of some of the niches. The idea of the rust in the niches is to invite viewers to get closer to the posts to check out the beauty of each little arrangement in each niche - small rust artworks!!!








I'm hoping that I might get to finish the work over the weekend - but we will see. 

1 comment:

  1. Rust is one of my favorites! Love the bits.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed - it is good to connect with fellow travellers.