Sunday, August 25, 2024

Couple of wee watercolours at the cottage

 

Fiona and I have grabbed a couple of good blocks of time on the last couple of Thursdays to do watercolour on the kitchen table.

I have managed to do two watercolours - one of a ruin on Raasay Island - Orkney and one of a ruin at Crask near Bettyhill. The one in Crask is in the opening photo - I think it is near finished - I will have another look at it when I next get the watercolour gear out.

I have decided the Raasay piece is done - see below the left and much of the front wall had collapsed.

A couple of progress photos of the Crask ruin follow.




I think we are getting into the groove. On Saturday we went for a drive and took the opportunity to photograph some mores buildings.



1 comment:

Comments are welcomed - it is good to connect with fellow travellers.