Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Treehaven Way - tremendous

©2019 Barry Smith
The walk along Treehaven Way this morning was almost overwhelming - so much beauty it was almost hard to know where to look. And the blossom on the mock orange (below) was so strong at dawn that I thought I could not only smell it from meters away I could actually taste it as I walked by.

©2019 Barry Smith
I share a few of the sights on offer.

©2019 Barry Smith
©2019 Barry Smith - Lantana - an invasive plant - but blossoms like candy
©2019 Barry Smith
©2019 Barry Smith
©2019 Barry Smith - A Jacaranda blossom caught in bougainvillea
©2019 Barry Smith
©2019 Barry Smith
©2019 Barry Smith - White agapanthus
©2019 Barry Smith 
©2019 Barry Smith 
©2019 Barry Smith
©2019 Barry Smith
The photo below was dawn light across the valley - about 5am - I can't remember the last time I have seen such colour.

©2019 Barry Smith - Strange colours of dawn in the Glasshouse Mountains valley

1 comment:

  1. before getting to your caption I said to myself, "wait, that's a lantana!" ... native to our Texas Hill Country https://www.wildflower.org/plants/result.php?id_plant=LAUR makes it invasive in your neck of the woods, but a beauty nonetheless

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed - it is good to connect with fellow travellers.