Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Soft overnight rain has its beauty

©2020 Barry Smith - What a gorgeous pure, strong enveloping form
We have had a lot of rainy days lately; and it is raining again as I blog. This morning I was able to walk and only encountered one light drizzle. The upside of the drizzle is the way the water clings to the flowers - tiny clear pieces of crystal covering surfaces. I never cease to enjoy the beauty of droplets clinging to blossoms and leaves.

©2020 Barry Smith  - Red rose bud with droplets
©2020 Barry Smith  - Peace rose weighed down by pure water
©2020 Barry Smith  - Pure purple
©2020 Barry Smith  - About to fall
©2020 Barry Smith  - Giant magnolia flower
©2020 Barry Smith  - Pure red
©2020 Barry Smith  - Layers, curls and droplets - white gardenia
And a bit of a bonus - feathers

©2020 Barry Smith  - I startled a kookaburra and it gifted me with a feather
©2020 Barry Smith  - Tiny brilliant fragment on the road
I arrived home refreshed by the natural beauty on the walk.

3 comments:

  1. a deep sense of calm

    the colors here, surely enriched by the rain

    ReplyDelete
  2. (((Barry))) such beautiful photos as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The abundance of blooms astounds me! Your photos are lovely as always. I can almost smell that gardenia.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed - it is good to connect with fellow travellers.