Friday, November 26, 2021

A new 'poetry' booklet

 


I have been writing some words on each of the words that make up my daily word series with the aim of turning these into a small letterpress booklet. This booklet could accompany my Daily Leaf Words sets when folk buy them; or could just be a stand alone booklet.

The short  'poems' have been written and typed - I'm now planning the layout as you can see from the photo above and following.


And I have done a mock up of the booklet including choosing the cover, interleaving and page papers. 





2 comments:

  1. so neat to peek over your shoulder to see the process ... and that's a pretty nifty paperweight

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi LA - so good that you could have a peek over my shoulder. The paperweight is one of the bars of melted metal left over from my other metal work. Good weight and texture. Go well. B

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed - it is good to connect with fellow travellers.