Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Going with the word for the day

 

My word for the day was openness. Exercise and a bit of a walk was scheduled to happen before a 7am meeting in town. The soft light on the jacaranda (above) and native blossoms and local bird (below) seemed a good gentle way to start the day.




But on my walk to G's orchid house I was asked to help harvest and hang the bunch of bananas below. This was done in accord with the word for the day - openness. It was a bit of a rush but done before showering and heading off to the meeting on waste plastic. But no lingering for orchid or other photos.

I headed over to the orchid house later to see what new delights there were - I was rewarded with those below.






The spider orchids are quite beautiful and wild.


1 comment:

  1. wishing you many more gentle days as you head into summer

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed - it is good to connect with fellow travellers.