Wednesday, July 6, 2022

A wee break in the weather

 

As you can see from the photo below things were not looking good for a walk this morning - it was dark and it was raining. But in the time it took me to do my rites and an indoor walk the rain stopped long enough for me to do a short walk, enjoy the rain drenched blossoms such as the one above, marvel at the beauty of droplets and check out G's orchids.

Rain drenched blossoms and droplets to be enjoyed in the photos below.







Even G's crucifix orchids were holding droplets.



It was a joy that I could grab a rain free moment.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the reminder that I should take some garden pix ... a rare rainfall has revived everything after a long stretch of record-setting heat ...

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed - it is good to connect with fellow travellers.