Friday, March 31, 2023

Upright and strong

 

I have reinstalled the Cove Post as you can see from the photo above. This time I have added some additional side timbers and concreted the post into place. Most photos in the post are courtesy of F.

A couple of process photos of removing the rope and puny rusted metal base and adding side timbers - burnt fence posts!!!


A few photos showing the rock removed from the post hole and the concreting process. A neighbour (Anna) gifted me a quarter of a bag of cement and gravel and sand mix for the job .




Another one of the installed post.

When the we have more clement weather I will tidy the site and take the rocks around the back for a wee stone wall project. I will also add a few rusted bits on top of the side timbers.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed - it is good to connect with fellow travellers.