Friday, June 7, 2024

Exhibition record and reflections

 


Given that my September 2023 exhibition in the Annex Gallery at Strathnaver Museum was my response to  the injustice of clearing folk from their traditional farms and forcing them to become fishers; I thought it could be useful to make a record of the exhibition and its background. I have decided to self publish a book on the exhibition and the making of the public art piece - Fishers Post.

The opening image shows 4 pages of photos that might make it into  the book. The image below show the layout I have decided on, the photos and the words written to accompany the photos.

Images of the layout and words follow.


Quite a boring bit of creativity and hence a boring blog post; but as Fiona and I often say art is not always about the making.

1 comment:

Comments are welcomed - it is good to connect with fellow travellers.