Sunday, October 18, 2020

A whole lot of printing going on including "Rewild the World"

 

I just love the gorgeous depth of that orange. I was using it to finish off some post cards; and got carried away doing a few shadow ampersands on there own - great shape and colour.



I was quite taken by Sir David Attenborough's quote about rewilding the world; so I decided to print an A3 poster reflecting those words. Green for the trees and forests and blue for the rivers and oceans. 






In the end I printed 12 posters - 6 on white and 6 on cream. I love the bold wood type - about 6.5cm high - very old and some letters a bit beaten as you can see from the R - but then again the world is quite beaten.

2 comments:

  1. I do like the gnarly letters ... they draw the eye

    ReplyDelete
  2. love how your Deckled Edge Press is making & sending so much hope into the world!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed - it is good to connect with fellow travellers.