Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Phone fragments

 

As I didn't get to walk this morning and forgot to take my iPhone with me when we were gardening,  I thought I would share a few iPhone fragments today.

Some taken by Fiona this morning whilst we were down the back weeding and pruning - airdropped to me. Gorgeous red fungi above - about 1.5cm across. Fungi on a bit of mulch; and a small green praying mantis contrasting with the leaves.


A few from our walk on Christmas morning.



And some from G's orchid house including the very unusual green and white orchid - which attracted a fly with a 'sweet tooth'.




A beautiful bunch of photos to round off the iPhoneograpy2021collection.

1 comment:

  1. those tiny red mushrooms are endlessly fascinating ...

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed - it is good to connect with fellow travellers.