Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Beauty - inside and out

 

When I was doing my pre-walk exercises this morning my eyes were filled with the beauty that Fiona has brought into the house from the native trees and bushes around our home. Such an abundance as you can see from the opening and photo and the following.


Immediately outside I marvelled at how the sun was capturing the colours in the jars F was using to dye thread with petals from our neighbour's garden flowers; and later I rejoiced to see the colours of the threads themselves.


On my walk my eyes drifted to many of the types of blossoms that were also inside our home; and a few others of course.





G's orchid house is becoming filled with orchid blossoms as the weather was.




So much beauty inside and outside our home.


 

1 comment:

  1. ah, if only our autumn arrived as early as your spring ... ha!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed - it is good to connect with fellow travellers.