Friday, June 16, 2023

Making YES badges

 

Fiona and I have started making some YES badges to gift top folk and support the YES vote for the referendum this year. The opening photo is of a stash of circles I cut from the pages of images Fiona printed - see below. The Aboriginal art that appears on the badges is from photos of art we own and photos taken by Fiona. 


The photo below is a poor image of one of the badges pinned to Fiona's top - colour coordinated? The finished badge is 32mm in diameter.

A couple more process photos follow.


Fifty badges I finished yesterday - that makes 105 so far. 

Most people seem to like the more colourful badges. I have to get Fiona to print off more sheets for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed - it is good to connect with fellow travellers.