Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Not everyone's favourite flower

 

A few days ago my eye was caught by the sheer variety of gazania flowers G has in his front garden bed. We think he has planted them mainly because they are tolerant of most conditions and just open beautifully to the sunlight. 

Gazania's are not everyones favourites flowers; but I do like the colour and beauty they can offer.









Also a bit of detail of some flowers that transited through our home on their way to a funeral service.





Even simple and common beauty can offer hope.

3 comments:

  1. Hm, At this moment I am not happy with John. I caught him using round up on one my garden. As there is not much in the garden I was not pleased.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness ... what's not to love? ... Liz A

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed - it is good to connect with fellow travellers.