Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Beauty close to home

 

Before embarking on my walk this morning I decided that I would pay particular attention to blossom beauty within 100 steps of our front door. The images in this post simply reinforce that beauty can be right in front of us. 

I did alter some of the whitish blossoms to see what additional beauty would emerge - the opening image and the two following made me smile. The third image is very ghostly.


Back to some of that beauty from the 100 steps.












Sometimes I set a theme for my walk photos to help me open my eyes in a different way - this morning did not disappoint.

2 comments:

  1. the reds in your pictures reminded me of past Hill Country walks when I would try to capture the beauty of the winecup flowers, only to have the iPhone camera do a minor freak out due to their intensity

    Liz A (because Google still refuses to acknowledge my existence ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos. Penny

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed - it is good to connect with fellow travellers.