Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Playing photos from this morning's walk

 

Some photos lend themselves to alteration - including a few of the photos from this morning's walk as you can see in this blog post. 

I share some of the altered ones; but also the originals. The images include a couple of G's orchids - including the opening image. I also like how the droplets from overnight rain can appear to be highlighted through the alteration process.













A couple of days ago I was asked why bother removing the background - can't I just imagine the items without the background. Whilst that is true I do like the untethered nature of some of the images. I'm quite sure some of the untethered images would lend themselves to painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed - it is good to connect with fellow travellers.