Friday, November 13, 2020

Book pendants and inspirational metal books

 


I started making some metal book pendants and some small inspirational metal books.

I managed to cut and stamp the metal for 7 books and 5 book pendants.


I got the five pendants up to the polished stage; but still needed to add chains. The square books for the book pendants are 3cm square; and the rectangular ones are 2.5 wide and 3.5cm long.


I managed to get chains on two of them - love heart chain for a love pendant


I'm hoping to finish the books and book pendants on Sunday. 

1 comment:

  1. Barry, so lovely to see you making more pendants. I am still enjoying wearing my book earrings and book pendant and get lots of compliments on them. I also love my leaf earrings. Go well, stay well, both of you, Carol

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed - it is good to connect with fellow travellers.