Sunday, November 1, 2020

Finishing and preparation

 


I finished the five pairs of the tiny silver-plated metal book earrings I had on order. In the end I made seven pairs, see above, to choose from for the order; and finished two other pair that were sitting on my bench from a previous production run. The earrings are made from recycled silver-plated drink coasters - good quality and good pattern on the book 'covers'.

In the end the customer wanted 'love' on one earring and 'joy' on the other. So the five pairs are made up of the 'joy-love' mix.



In preparation for print activities at the open studio event on 21 November I have cut up a lot of our quality offcuts so that people can print bookmarks and inspiration cards. Quite a stash as you can see from the photos below. 


I'm sure the bookmark and card printing will be a bit of fun on the open studio day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed - it is good to connect with fellow travellers.