Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Morning beauty and wallaby contest

 


The morning was so alive when I headed out - though it was early the bees were out and active - not surprising given the abundance of blossoms at the moment. I love how the bee held on to the loop of the grevillea blossom






This tiny spider seemed to be camouflaging itself in a wee blossom - the spider would be about 5mm across. I only noticed it when I zoomed in.


I paused to take in the beauty of the trees.

Wallabies were out this morning - the little one (female) took off in full bounds when it noticed me and then paused at the edge of the bush.





No doubt a lot happens in the grounds of our new place.

1 comment:

  1. so glad to see there is such great material for your continued iPhoneography!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed - it is good to connect with fellow travellers.