Friday, November 27, 2020

Functional pieces

 


I sell quite a few of my functional items (ladles, leaf spoons, leaf pate knives, leaf tea caddy spoons) through one of our local shops - Maleny Additions. Apparently they have had a bit of demand for my bits and pieces recently and asked me to replace stock - so that is what happened today - production. 

I quite like the photo above showing a stash of leaf tea caddy spoons after the first couple of stages of production. I like how they are nestled together.

My aim is to make at least: 7 leaf tea caddy spoons; 7 leaf teaspoons; and 7 leaf pate knives. The process photos below show I made quite a bit of progress.



But  I only got the 7 pate knives finished.

More work to be done on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed - it is good to connect with fellow travellers.