Thursday, April 14, 2022

Few fragments from the week

 

It has been a bit of an unusual week as we were dealing with a failed sewerage system. But the good news is that after big day yesterday and pump tests this morning we are back on track. We left the cottage for a couple of days to enable the system to settle so this week I share an odd assortment of images from our time away and walk to and gatherings from the cove.











Bit of a mixed bag but the product of an enjoyable week all the same.

2 comments:

  1. well, I must say the stone in the first image is looking a bit peely-wally to me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi LA - I had to smile about the peely-wally comment knowing F had sent you a card with that colour on it. Great stone though. I hope to wrap some stones in rusty wire and maybe some aluminium wire found on the beach. Cheers. B

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed - it is good to connect with fellow travellers.