Monday, April 18, 2022

Market

 

Fiona and I had intend to participant in one market, in our local village hall, whilst we were over here. However we were invited to participate in an Easter market in Watten on Saturday. We calculated we had brought across enough product for two markets so we went ahead. Photo of Fiona setting up above. Photos of setting up and product below.



Photo of Fiona and I behind our stall table - looking chirpy!!!

We had a successful day Saturday. We will repeat the experience next Saturday. It has been good to show and sell some of our stuff in our local Scottish home.

2 comments:

  1. (((Barry & Fiona))) what a good way to get to know your local community!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dunno ... how many times can I include "amazing" in comments? surely I've passed some sort of limit, but I keep finding opportunities to use it ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed - it is good to connect with fellow travellers.