Saturday, April 2, 2022

Progressing the Cove Post

 

I have been doing preparatory work for the construction of the Cove Post. I have been sorting the ocean washed timber and unscrewing brackets and other rusty metal bits. As you can see from the photo above I have quite a stash.

The post started out as a pallet that I cut down and turned into two forms that will become the core of two posts.


In have been working in the wee 2m square garden shed that I have converted into a part time wee workshop-studio. More photos of timber ready in the wee workshop.




We need to go to town tomorrow so that I can purchase nails and screws to begin the assemblage.

3 comments:

  1. perfect. i love those rectalinear stones, too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your workshop is SO neat....necessarily so I imagine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful patina on the wood ... but oh, how you must miss all your tools back in Australia!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed - it is good to connect with fellow travellers.