Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Blossoms and birds without backgrounds

 

iPhoneography on Wednesday this week is about playing with photos from my walk - removing backgrounds to let the subject matter shine in a different slightly quirky mysterious way.

From a blossom perspective I decided on grevillea blossoms as I like their quirky form.







Regarding the birds I chose those perched on posts with a clear sky background as it gave me more chance of a clear image without a background. The kookaburra at the end looks like it has been through a storm!!!



The quirky and slightly mysterious images make me smile.


  

1 comment:

  1. Janet Anvilartifacts.comMarch 8, 2024 at 1:20 AM

    Amazing photos Barry! You have such a keen eye. These flower photos are uniquely beautiful amongst your many stunning images. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed - it is good to connect with fellow travellers.