Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Rust, orchids and other fragments

 

I was fortunate to just get the focus and light right for the photo of the leaf that got caught in the rusted metal flowers - above and below. Not long after I took the photo the leaf was blown off the flower.

It is a while since I shared photos of a few of G's orchids - I particularly like the chains of tiny orchids that cascade from one of the hanging pots.






The mornings are definitely staying dark later bas you can see below.

A few more fragments - bees on a magnolia blossom and fallen petals.



I planted an avocado tree yesterday - a symbol of hope given it will take 5-7 years to fruit?

The are still fragments of beauty to discover.


 

1 comment:

Comments are welcomed - it is good to connect with fellow travellers.