Sunday, May 5, 2019

Small sacred books

©2019 Barry Smith - Three small books that celebrate compassion
I grabbed bits and pieces of time over the weekend to work on my 12 small silver-plated compassion related books. I have stamped the books with the words: kindness, care and hope - three elements of compassion. The books stand 40mm high and are 30mm wide and deep.

©2019 Barry Smith - Twelve pages stamped
©2019 Barry Smith - Polished pages
Today the sun was shining - I just love that I was able to get some good rust and silver shots as well as shadows.

©2019 Barry Smith - Tiny copper rivets.
©2019 Barry Smith - Four kindness books
©2019 Barry Smith - Hope
©2019 Barry Smith - All twelve books on the rust bench
©2019 Barry Smith - Care - rust, shine and shadows
It is a good feeling to get these books done for the Compassion Artists' Book Exhibition

1 comment:

Comments are welcomed - it is good to connect with fellow travellers.