Friday, August 7, 2020

Last metal for the gallery-shop for a while

 

I'm currently packing up my metal work garage-studio and moving it to a new location. Given the time for packing-moving-unpacking I estimate it will be about 6-8 weeks before I put hammer to metal again.

Still these beauties have made there way into the DEP gallery-shop (10/74 Maple Street Maleny) which means there is a bit more eye-candy for folk to look at and maybe purchase.

Fiona and I have used the opportunity to bring pieces of our art together - Fiona's calligraphic words and my hammered brass bowl. This makes a great daily word set very much like the one we use each morning.

I guess my arms and Fiona's ears will appreciate the break from hammering metal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed - it is good to connect with fellow travellers.