Sunday, August 9, 2020

Something a bit different

 

I have managed to finish some of the single page books I have been working on over the last three weeks.

I finished one of the transparent books (above) printed on very fine faux vellum. I just love how the print and image can be seen at the one time through this transparent but tough 'paper'. I was surprised that the ink had finally dried - but I did not push my luck and fold the others in this limited edition.




I also finished 10 of the books printed on high quality paper. I made a band to hold the books closed - because the books have the title printed on the front cover I decided that I would deboss the title into the bond.

The paper based version of the books are also looking good.


5 comments:

  1. Two really successful variations

    ReplyDelete
  2. the paper version is lovely, but the vellum elevates my love of both-sides making to a new level

    ReplyDelete
  3. just gorgeous B - the vellum is perfection and the bands on the other so right!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very beautiful Barry. Need to come and see it and touch it .... Just lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed - it is good to connect with fellow travellers.