Friday, August 14, 2020

New beginnings

 


Over the last few days I have been moving my metal working workshop to its new location. I have accessed a 4mX4m squad section of well lit and well ventilated shed adjacent to our 'new home' in Maleny. Into the bargain my workspace is near a roller door that enables me to let out fumes and also do hot work outside on the concrete entry; but also keep the weather out on inclement days. 

Whilst it will be a few weeks before I can put hammer to metal, because of the packing up and moving,  I am almost ready to go as soon as we are settled into our new home.

A few more photos of the initial set up in the space. 


There is one more large work bench to be moved in a week's time.

4 comments:

  1. Good luck. Hope it all works out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. something to look forward to, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a nice setup. Hoping it will be a happy, inspired place for you to create.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed - it is good to connect with fellow travellers.