Sunday, April 22, 2018

Assembling and wiring

©2018 Barry Smith - A very layback kind of Artisan Lamp
I got a good run over the weekend to work on the Artisan Lamps. Saturday afternoon I managed to do some more development work on three lamps; and today I managed to grind and polish three lamps- yes it was fine; and this afternoon I started wiring a bunch of the lamps.

First some of the groups of polished bits ready for assembly; and assembly in progress.

©2018 Barry Smith - Quite a few components can go into a lamp
©2018 Barry Smith
©2018 Barry Smith
©2018 Barry Smith - Bench full of goodies
And the finished products so far.

©2018 Barry Smith - Smallish lamp with centre lamp
©2018 Barry Smith - Another view of the lamp built around the record player arm - I kept the small bakelite light fitting because of proportions - but had no bulb in my stash
©2018 Barry Smith - Bunsen burner lamp - tallish and slim lines
©2018 Barry Smith - Shoe form lamp - all aglow
©2018 Barry Smith - Shoe form lamp
©2018 Barry Smith - Lamp built around a gas welding unit head
Hopefully during the week I will finish the other three lamps on the workbench and be in a position to do a delivery run to Entangle in Dayboro.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed - it is good to connect with fellow travellers.