Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Mainly in G's orchid house including python

 

The walk this morning took place in fog-mist. Beautiful cool walk. I swung home via Graham's orchid house so there are quite a few orchid photos including the above.



A couple of days ago G had a visitor in the orchid house - maybe it needed a cool spot to rest. Gorgeous carpet python - about 2+m long. It let me touch it without slithering away - though it was gone the next day.


Droplets and beauty was in abundance as you can see below.








The fog-mist stayed with me for much of the walk - almost a total white out when we got out of bed.


The beauty of nature is such a great tonic to counterbalance the challenges of the current times.

5 comments:

  1. Love the python but it would give me a bit of a fright. Beautiful orchids, I am struggling in this house with them. Not set up as I was on the farm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barry, what is the yellow bush? Tree? Shrub? Interesting

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi P and T - thanks for your visit and comments. P - it was a gorgeous visitor. I can never claim the success of the orchids - all down to G. But having a good place to nature them is important. T - the yellow bush is one go our grevellias. Both - go well and stay well. B

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your photos with the moisture drops on them. Tyrone

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a treat to see all of these gorgeous photos! Orchids and fog shrouded trees. How lovely! I marvel at the exotic beauty that surrounds you. And a bonus python! Many thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed - it is good to connect with fellow travellers.