Friday, April 2, 2021

A few fun Friday fragments

 

We have visitors so no time for making today - but a few images of some fun cement bits I have been making including the cute little cottage with its pathway above and below  - in a field of moss.

A few folk have said they would like one of the cement cottages with pathway - so I have been making one when I get the time - a couple below.

I have also been making cubes, cubes on rods and testing out a numbers mould as part of the process.



This morning was quite misty - it seemed to encourage the wallaby below to venture out.


4 comments:

  1. your cottage moss garden is a delight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LA & MC - I totally agree the moss looks so treelike given the scale of the cottage!!! cheers. B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the mossy box with the little house and path :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed - it is good to connect with fellow travellers.