Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Blurred around the edges

 

I was able to take gentle walk this morning after my eye  surgery on Monday - surgery went well and the eye is progressing well - though still a bit of blurring around the edges etc. 

I could not clearly focus on my shots and was surprised to see the spider in the photo above when it was enlarged on my screen. Still I managed to get record a few images from my walk - including the bush below - one we planted only a couple of months ago.






Including a new orchid in G's orchid house.

The tree at the top of the village was grand to see in the soft light.

Grand to be able to see and appreciate the beauty around me.

4 comments:

  1. I remember being discouraged at first, having heard others claim to see clearly from the get-go ... and I still have halos around lights at night, but then again, I did before, too

    for what it's worth, your eye for detail and color is (still) awesome

    may you go gently and soon be fully well

    ReplyDelete
  2. (((Barry))) have you noticed how the colours of everything are so much brighter?

    ReplyDelete
  3. wishing you gentle (but speedy) recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LA, MC and S - thanks for your comments and well wishes - sorry for the extremely late response. LA - thanks for your wishes - my eye has fully recovered and I have good sight again. MC - yes the colours are so much sharper - no yellow filter over the colours anymore. S - thank you. All - stay well and go well. B

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed - it is good to connect with fellow travellers.