Monday, June 10, 2013

Online shop re-opens

Going back about a month ago I indicated on my blog sidebar that I had to close my shop because there were serious problems after a software upgrade by a provider went pear shaped.



The shop is back online - though it still has a couple of little quirks - like irrespective of the postage that I apply to items the software wants to make all postage $10 - hopefully we can get that sorted in the not too distant future.

In the mean time I have decided to have a 15% off sale for the rest of June 2013.

The sale re-launches the shop; and hopefully lessens the impact of any postage and handling issues.

So any items purchased between now and midnight on 30 June will be refunded 15% on the cost of the items purchased through Paypal. Could be a good time to make a purchase or two - there are quite a few new items in the shop.





Thanks for your support and understanding.

3 comments:

  1. Gosh, I just this minute bought the Slice of Time earrings, went back to your site and found this post. I'm very tempted by the other time earrings but I suppose I should learn a bit of restraint. WooHoo! Very excited by my purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You tempter you....I need more $$$$s

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi C & JM - glad you both enjoyed checking out the shop and both gave way to temptation - way to go - we need more of it. Thanks; and go well. B

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed - it is good to connect with fellow travellers.