Wednesday, January 27, 2021

A beautiful soft dew infused morning

 




A gorgeous gentle morning to walk in. A cool evening resulted in many blossoms having clusters of micro droplets; and many just looked so refreshed and bright like the tibouchinas above. Note the tiny bug on the stamen of the white-purple flower.

But back to the micro droplets on tiny blossoms and web a blade of grass.




The wallabies were very wary and stood a long way off watching me pass.

I came across a magnolia blossom outside Graham's orchid house that was shedding stamens I think - the bees just seem to love the stamens at the point in time they begin to drop off the centre pod - nectar I think. I counted about 15 bees all competing to collect nectar.


I dropped into Graham's orchid hose and enjoyed the couple of new beauties below.


Colour and refreshing air to lift the spirits. I paid my respects to the big tree bathed in morning light.



2 comments:

  1. Wow (((Barrry))) nrilliant photo of those bees on the Magnolia grandiflora!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MC - glad you enjoyed the photos - as you say that magnolia is indeed a big flower. Go well. B

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed - it is good to connect with fellow travellers.