Sunday, January 17, 2021

Of plans and lists

 


Fiona and I have started the year with a few enjoyable discussion on what form our art and art life could take in our life in 2021 - nothing like a bit of optimism right?

Etched aluminium, cement forms and timber posts will be recurring themes this year - like the etched leaf outline above and the posts with etched aluminium panels below. Those 5 posts were a commission.

The following photos show a few pages regarding sculptural ideas we will play with over the year. But I need to get my skates on as we are planning to hold an open studio even in March and I want a variety of indoor and outdoor sculptures to be a feature of that event.



I suspect a sheet of stainless steel I am being gifted might result in a shiny version of the large rusted mild steel plate leaf forms below.


3 comments:

  1. MC&LA - thanks for your comments. Time will tell how the plans unfold; but at least it gives me a list to encourage me. Go well. B

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed - it is good to connect with fellow travellers.