Thursday, February 11, 2010

And so the next 4 letters begin

What a great show of creativity the A Letter a Week (ALaW) challenge is proving to be. Over 20 people are now contributing. And of course there are so many good postings of the first 4 letters by the 3 February.

I posted my first 4 and am onto the second set.







As I indicated in an earlier post I am using light gauge brass from pot plant holders and the fold forming technique to create letters with straight lines – so that ids how I have created the above ‘E’. ALaW challenge is providing me with a no-fail opportunity to practice foldforming. On this letter I attempted to get the folds to run from wide to thin – seems to have worked OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed - it is good to connect with fellow travellers.