Friday, October 8, 2010

Finetuning on friday

We managed to get down into the studios for the whole afternoon - mind you we were not tempted to do anything outside as it has been raining on and off all day - it seems we are caught in a bit of a rain depression. Still the universe sometimes just says stay inside, keep to the plan and do creative stuff on Friday afternoon.

I focused on two things that are related: boxing up some leaf forms and bowls to go to Mainstreet Gallery's Mixed Stock-room Works - Featured Artists "Small Pleasures and Treasures" Mid Dec '10 - Jan '11; and creating more light catchers (another story).




The photos above show the 12 pieces I boxed ready to go to the Gallery. I am using my new BSA identity - clear stickers with my BSA chop on them are on the clear plastic lids of the boxes. Even with the flash off I still got a bit of reflection off the lids.
I managed to assemble two light catchers but they require quite a bit of polishing yet. The reason I have started to do more is the opportunity to do a small exhibition of a group of 8-12 of the light catchers on their own - more about that in a future post.

2 comments:

  1. ~these are the pieces you created that i simply l♥♥♥ve...warm wishes and brightest blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a productive afternoon! Love the clear BS stickers - very classy
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed - it is good to connect with fellow travellers.