Sunday, December 9, 2018

'Fone' fragments

On a school fence
Fiona and I are in rest and recovery mode today. After 18 months of work we finalised all matters associated with the estate of our friend Jeff who died suddenly and young 18 months ago. Debrief with his extended family yesterday. Today we are a tad weary - not a lot of creative juices. So we went for a drive and visited a couple of galleries and brought a painting for another friend.

I checked my phone and thought the most my creativity could be today is sharing a few images from the last couple of weeks.

One of last year's nests from the backyard on the dining room table
Very strange fungi
More of those individuals on the school fence
As if holding effervescent water - in a cone shaped bowl
Light and dark
Small part of our macadamia crop this year
Cloud rising after rain with a setting sun
Early stages of three small pods - silver-plated copper
Purple snow pea blossom - love the light shining through the wings
Back into the studio-garage next week I think.

5 comments:

  1. Nice to have a break. Some of those photos are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know that I've ever seen enrobed macadamias before ... and I'll bet they taste as good as they look (that yellow mound of fungi not so much)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos, Barry! Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for these images. it looks like i can now leave comments if i remember to sign in correctly. i hate what blogger has done to this function! (complaining because blooger is driving me mad, not because of your beautiful blog!)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed - it is good to connect with fellow travellers.