Wednesday, November 17, 2021

On a walk home from town

 

On Tuesday morning I was walking home from town - reasonably early in the morning. The walk usually takes about 15 minutes. I wondered to myself what would I see if I actually looked up and opened my eyes. Well of course the first thing I saw was the powerlines  against a blue and gently clouded sky

A few other wonders follow.









I have included a images of a few of G's orchids including one that has sent out cases of flower spikes around a tree outside his unit.



Who would have thought a walk home would be so richly rewarded.  Even the weeds have beauty

2 comments:

  1. no doubt about it, you have discovered the perfect focal length for the iPhone ... the edges of your subjects are so crisp, the colors so clear ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LA - if only - I still have not taken the time to get the best out of my phone - always promising that I will set aside the time but not quite getting there - maybe over the holiday period!!! Peace. B

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed - it is good to connect with fellow travellers.