Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Light - white- hope

 

I'm told the shortest day of the year is behind us; and yet the early mornings still seem quite dark - impatient I know. I do love the fact that some dark mornings take on interesting hues - like the purplish hue at one point this morning - above and below.

I began my walk in low light so it is not surprising that the white blossoms popped out a bit more. I decided to go with white - to me it suggested hope and light in dark times. I was surprised that there were quite a number of whitish blossoms. Droplets were courtesy of a misty overnight rain.









The white-light theme continued in G's orchid house.



May we continue to seek and find hope.

2 comments:

  1. Your photography is out of this world now…gone up another notch….

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beauty, both your sentiment and photos.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed - it is good to connect with fellow travellers.