Wednesday, June 26, 2024

Magpie and the moon; and other fragments

 

I'm just sharing a few fragments from my iPhone from the week. I loved capturing the morning moon behind an early magpie (above) as I was walking a couple of days ago - and the moon through the foliage (below).

Fiona and I caught up with my brothers and their wives for lunch last Saturday. Sitting outside a cafe on a cold but clear day offered the view of a couple of sculpture like pieces on the sand bar.



On our Sunday walk the weir offered some beautiful reflections.

Though G says he does not have many orchids out in his orchid house there are still a beauties to enjoy.



Different fragments of beauty to brighten different days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed - it is good to connect with fellow travellers.