Monday, August 24, 2026

New workspace at the cottage

 


Fiona and I now her's and his workspaces in the cottage where we can do our art projects and walk away between sessions. They are not big spaces but perfectly adequate given the size of the cottage. The opening photo shows me trying out the workbench for size. It is 1.2m long by .4m wide!!!

Of course the workbench, stool and wire storage cabinet are all Ikea - very much in keeping with everything else in the cottage. Following are some photos of the assembling process.




I have unpacked my art storage box and set the watercolour papers, brushes, pens etc out - in or on the workbench

The following photo shows Fiona and my side by side spaces - Fiona's on the landing and mine in the second bedroom.

I probably won't sit to work in the space until after the pop up art show next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcomed - it is good to connect with fellow travellers.